Friday, February 17, 2012

The New Science of Viral Ads - Harvard Business Review

The New Science of Viral Ads - Harvard Business Review

I have one question:

Even if an ad successfully creates the hook and catches the attention of viewers, but since people always have to watch the same ad for more than one time from TV, how could those viewers, after watching the ad for dozens of times, still feel interested rather than impatient when they already know where the punch line is? Or maybe some day we should make the ad campaign into a series of stories?

2 comments:

  1. I guess there are some companies have noticed the problem and they have already design their ads in series. Besides, I think the problem I found is that some ads are extremely brilliant, but I cannot get the point it hides. So, that should also be a problem, new but understandable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my blogger never tell me that there's a new comment! That sucks!

      Delete