Monday, March 19, 2012

Check Out My Board of Ad Campaign on Pinterest

Remember in one of my previous posts: Board of Ad Campaign on Pinterest, I declared that I would start to pin amazing ad campaigns? The good news is that I've went over all these 100 Captivating Ogilvy Campaigns and here comes the result of my efforts combining Pinterest with advertising campaigns - board of Ad Campaign


It has been a habit that I watched four campaigns each day and pinned them to my Ad Campaign board so that I could share them with my friends on Facebook and my followers on Pinterest. And some of those ad campaigns could get "likes" or "repins" from other users while others not although they're really creative and fantastic campaigns. Actually I found that pics which were over exaggerated or sexually appealing would be easy to get repins. The reason might be that Pinterest is a social bookmarking website based on pictures. People on Pinterest are exposed to so many pictures that they could not have enough time or energy to pay attention to the content of every picture. Therefore, they would firstly be absorbed by the "looking" of a picture which stands for the ad campaign,and then got started to notice the content of the ad campaign itself. 

Anyway, I would keep on pinning captivating campaigns onto Pinterest. As a student majoring in advertising, I think this habit would keep me on the cutting edge of this area and provide me with a creative perspective toward various things.

No comments:

Post a Comment