Monday, March 26, 2012

3 Ways to Experience Infographics

Would you prefer reading a whole-text or an infographic? I would totally go for an infographic! It's summative,visual and entertaining. I mean, a huge amount of data is boring, but with graphics, they're not.

If you want to see some awesome infographics, you could:
     Check out my board of Infographic on Pinterest.
     Visit this site: Daily Infographic. An infographic a day.

If you want to create your own infographic, here are some ways:
     Find & Make Your Own Infographics With Visual.ly
     10 Awesome Free Tools To Make Infographics

At last, try the app of 'What about me?', which provides an infographic of your life by connecting to your Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube profile. I am soooooo surprised to find that among all those divisions, the most of me is science (16%), followed by tech (15%), food (15%), and study (15%)!





1 comment: